Friday, April 13, 2007

Gettin' ripped

So I recently won a workout DVD through ChickAdvisor (there's the plug, misschickie!), and although it took me a while to get off my keyster - you may recall it was quite sore for a while - I recently started using it regularly.

Yesterday evening as I was lounging around in my sweats I had one of those big, full body yawns (I just love those) and as I cat-stretched all over the couch and half onto Tweenie's lap, she remarked:

"Wow, Mom! You lost weight! You lost a lotta weight! I mean, you really lost A TON of WEIGHT!"

Ok, I have lost maybe 2 lbs but my fatpack has slowly congealed into something more resembling a flattish stomach region. The point is, I haven't really lost anything that noticeable, but apparantly it was enough to elicit this, um, wonderful compliment. After all, she did mention my size in the past...

1 comment:

Henny said...

Yeah for those candid comments!