Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Dog Ate My Homework


This Ebola got somewhat out of control. I am pleased to say, that after roughly 3 weeks of slapdown fight (winner TBA), we have cycled through the sickness in our house.

Our final holdout, Kye, had his first Advil-free night last night and so far shows no sign of relapse (knock on wood). What little time I had for work and blogging was spent with a screaming 1-year-old on my arm and my 3-year-old taking advantage where one could be found, hammering on the keyboard and yanking cables.

The path of least resistance here was to leave All Dogs Go To Heaven running in a continuous loop and keep the pantry fully stocked with alcohol I mean Diet Coke. Much whining to Husband and manic calls to Tantie later, I eased out of this illness psychosis and straight into P.M.S.

Yeah, it's been a fun few weeks. Which is why I haven't been blogging, and quite frankly, you should be glad of it.

Now that we are hopefully in the clear, I hope to be bringing you more tales of mischief and mayhem from a lighter note as per the old Mama (at least, once the P.M.S. phases through).

1 comment:

Make-up Junkie said...

lol I`ve been experiencing major PMS rages that I never used to get or never noticed as much! How do you deal with that and 3 sick kids?? I'm resisting the urge to down a few bottles of wine and I only have 1 baby (ok 2 if you count the hubby haha). Do breathing exercises work??