Thursday, October 25, 2007

I *heart* you - and I'm not just saying that

Ah, my poor neglected blog!

It's not you, it's me ... no, really!

You've been great, waiting patiently downstairs while I sniff fumes in Tweenie's room for hours. Which, by the way, shows no signs of ending. Ever. We're on coat #3 of primer now and I'm about ready to give up.

I gaze at you longingly as I swish past you to separate my boys clobbering each other. I sneak moments during supper prep to fill your draft box with random ideas for posts. I just can't commit right now!

I bemoan my dwindling readership in recent days, but I don't blame you. It's not your fault.

I'm sayin', I need some space right now but I'm not breaking up with you. We can still be friends, right? In fact, I made you a pretty craft to show you how I feel.

Here's lookin' at you, B!

XO, Mama

p.s. I didn't mean to make you look like a Jack-o-lantern; and I really mean that!

No comments: