Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm sorry, was that a question?

It figures.

Yesterday within the space of 3 hours or so, I learned two things:

1. Tweenie is being considered for the Advanced Learner Program because she scored in the 92nd percentile on her cognitive evaluation tests

and

2. Rascal went three rounds in Time Out at preschool for being a pint-sized bully. At preschool there is no Principal's Office which at least spares me the shame of slinking in, listening to the "let's be nice to others" pep talk sandwiched between positive reinforcements, and then trotting my dear little rascally boy out to the van and back home.

Husband tried to disapprove, but I think he is secretly relieved at this sign of macho behavior. Rascal has been parading around in my shoes lately, and I'm not talking about the grandpa loafers either. There is still the as-yet unresolved issue of a certain DVD that shall not be mentioned. It has since gone missing ... mysteriously.

In between all of this is Kye, whose hero worship of Rascal is (thankfully?) tempered by his equally fervent devotion to Tweenie. This could get interesting. Earlier, he changed some stuff on my cell phone that I can't figure out how to switch back. Even now as I type, he is whacking me on the arm. With a Barbie.

Husband, are you reading this?

1 comment:

Ali said...

Of course tweenie would be in the 92nd percentile, what with her genetics and all...

Rascal... is it wrong of me to laugh?