Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A very hairy pedicure


Husband loves Tweenie very much. This is how much...88

On a recent trip to Toronto to visit Tantie, the long hours in the van must have fried Husband's brain and given Tweenie certain ideas.


The evil Tantie and her sidekick concocted an "Ambush Makeover" plan that was to include the family members most opposed to such, um, beautification.


"Papa, I need your help with something," Tweenie asked in a falsely angelic voice, fluttering her eyelashes and twirling her fingers in her hair.


"What?" grunted Husband from the couch.


"Oh, you'll see!" she simpered, trying unsuccessfully to smother an impish grin.


So Tantie and Tweenie locked Husband in the bathroom and fixed him up real purty. I wasn't in the room at the time and I'm not sure what recriminations were promised, but everyone is still in one piece, so I guess I should be happy for that.


The funniest part is that it's now been over 2 weeks and Husband is still walking around like this. He knows I have nail polish remover somewhere in my cosmetics drawer, but he won't go in there (girl germs I guess). Actually I shouldn't be surprised that Tweenie did this. I've been "What Not To Wear"ing in Husband's closet for years...

No comments: