Thursday, December 28, 2006

and a partridge in a pear treeeeeee.....

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - one digital camera (yay!)

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - 2 new sets of dishes (to replace the ones Rascal broke)

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - 3 fashionable Barbies (as if Tweenie needed more!)

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - 4 musical toys (grrrrrrr)

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - fiiiiiiive half-eaten candy caaaaaaaanes stuck to the floooooor with hairs and schneeblies on theeeeeeeeem (you have to sing that part)
________________

Ok, so the song could go on and on, but the bottom line is that everyone got what they wanted and asked for, the carpet needs shampooing, the recycling pickup guys had a lot of work this morning, and we need a vacation from our Christmas vacation.

Also there's the teeny outstanding issue of a large amount of fancy chocolates consumed with several bottles of Zinfandel and Arbor Mist (Tantie helped a little)... so the treadmill will now come out of storage, and I should be my svelte self in no time.

Y'know, except there are a few more goodies still in the freezer that didn't get eaten, and we wouldn't want them to go to waste. After all, that's what hideous bulky Christmas sweaters are for, right?

No comments: