Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Certain Eventuality

I'm not one to send around email forwards. On occasion, I have even deleted them without reading, especially since the ongoing epidemic of "send this email to your 15 closest friends to show them you care-- right now".

Either I really don't care, or I choose not to associate myself with such mushy gushy sentiments. I'm figuring my friends already know that I love them and don't need a chain email to tell them so.

However, this morning my cousin sent me a pretty funny one that rang all too true for me. It highlighted the difference between a first-time mom and a hardened professional like myself... check it out.

The First Kiss

It's your First Kiss and several questions might come to mind:

Is it the right time?

Is anyone watching?


Does your partner even want to?

Is your breath fresh?

AND,---Should you use some tongue?

Then you say . . .

'What the heck!' and Just Go for it!!!



This must be a 2nd or 3rd child... because Mom grabbed the camera and not the kid

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the CUTEST post ever..
I'm linking that :)